PROMÉTHÉE EARTH INTELLIGENCE
Prométhée Earth Intelligence is the French Newspace operator of a constellation of Earth Observation nanosatellites. Our aim is to democratize the use of satellite imagery for a safer, more sustainable world.
Founded in January 2020 by Olivier Piepsz and Giao-Minh Nguyen, Prométhée Earth Intelligence brings together recognized experts in space, digital and services.
Climate change and increased human activity have a direct impact on ecosystems and populations. It is essential to have the means to observe, monitor and predict these events. Today, nanosatellite constellations are the only way to have near-real-time access to information at any time, anywhere in the world.
Prométhée Earth Intelligence responds to the challenges of crisis management and sustainable development by providing strategic intelligence and environmental intelligence services.
Prométhée Earth Intelligence’s range of applications is virtually unlimited. From maritime surveillance and critical infrastructure to the protection of ecosystems, water resources, flora and fauna, the fight against deforestation and illegal fishing, and the prevention of natural disasters.
You are a Project Manager for the development and delivery of space systems or subsystems within the Operations and Programs department. As such, you are responsible for ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with the requirements and objectives set internally. You will work with the Technical Manager and the Program Manager.
- You take part in technical and contractual discussions and negotiations prior to project signature and launch.
- Once the contract has been signed, you are responsible for its execution. You’ll be responsible for project planning through to project closure. Including risk and opportunity management.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the various technical department managers.
- You are in charge of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve project objectives on time.
- You’ll manage the customer relationship by following up on actions, reviews, progress meetings, managing contractual facts…
- You manage costs, ensuring budget consolidation, project profitability and the financial balance.
- You draw up project plans and steering structures (management plan, development plan, OBS, WBS, PBS, etc.).
- You participate in the selection of suppliers and negotiate contractual and financial terms with them.
You have between 2 and 5 years’ experience in project management in the space industry.
- 5-year engineering degree,
- You are familiar with project management tools (MS Project or equivalent),
- You have the ability to analyze, diagnose and summarize, enabling you to take a global view of situations,
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working cross-functionally with teams,
- You have an advanced level of English, enabling you to communicate both orally and in writing,
- Eligible for Defense clearance,
- You’ll be able to make suggestions,
- You have commitment, organizational and decision-making skills,
- You are at ease in dynamic and changing environments.
Apply to Olivier Maes: email@example.com
We have strong CSR initiatives and we bring them to life right down to our recruitment policy, with its emphasis on equality and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an asset, and take care to avoid any form of discrimination in our recruitment processes.