PROMÉTHÉE EARTH INTELLIGENCE
Prométhée Earth Intelligence is the French Newspace operator of a constellation of Earth Observation nanosatellites. Our aim is to democratize the use of satellite imagery for a safer, more sustainable world.
Founded in January 2020 by Olivier Piepsz and Giao-Minh Nguyen, Prométhée Earth Intelligence brings together recognized experts in space, digital and services.
Climate change and increased human activity have a direct impact on ecosystems and populations. It is essential to have the means to observe, monitor and predict these events. Today, nanosatellite constellations are the only way to have near-real-time access to information at any time, anywhere in the world.
Prométhée Earth Intelligence responds to the challenges of crisis management and sustainable development by providing strategic intelligence and environmental intelligence services.
Prométhée Earth Intelligence’s range of applications is virtually unlimited. From maritime surveillance and critical infrastructure to the protection of ecosystems, water resources, flora and fauna, the fight against deforestation and illegal fishing, and the prevention of natural disasters.
You will work in our Paris office to support the team in setting up and maintaining hardware and software for office automation and technical workstations. You will work closely with the IT Manager within the Operations Department.
- Assemble, install and commission new IT equipment,
- Ensure system upgrades
- Maintain PC hardware and software and networking resources
- Archiving and backing up data
- Assistance and repairs
- Computerized inventory management,
- Diagnose failures and propose improvement solutions
- Monitor and train company staff in the use of the network.
Work-study program in Bac +2 BTS Services Informatiques aux Organisations (SIO) or Systèmes Numériques (SN).
- Good knowledge and mastery of different operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows…) and SQL queries,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to listen and summarize,
- Rigorous, autonomous and organized, able to make proposals,
- Fluency in technical English.
Apply to Nilda Lucena: email@example.com
We have strong CSR initiatives and we bring them to life right down to our recruitment policy, with its emphasis on equality and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an asset, and take care to avoid any form of discrimination in our recruitment processes.